AIRBRUSH | Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
An entry level, four hour workshop for makeup professionals looking to add to their skill portfolio with airbrush technique. Eight limited seats are available.
- Introduction to the Concept of Airbrushing.
- Introduction, Anatomy + Maintenance of the Airbrush System.
- Understanding Products for Airbrushing.
- Hands on Application, Individual Instruction and Attention.
- Successful students in this workshop recieve a workshop certificate.
Shane Carroll | Key Speaker
Previous makeup experience and/or be an Bella Elite Alumni or Currently enrolled Student.
You will be required to bring your own model to work on. Model call is at 4pm.
PRODUCTS + EQUIPMENT
Glamatron Studios in partnership with Bella Elite Beauty, uses the industries best airbrushing equipment. Glamatron Studios is a Canadian Distributor for IWATA Airbrushing Systems. All cosmetics used are exclusive Glamatron Studios products and are Canadian made, Cruelty Free & All Inclusive. We Are Beauty.
- Ticket sales are restricted to makeup professionals and Bella Elite Students & Alumni.
- Discovery - Meet + Greet starts at 2pm and is exclusive to Bella Elite Students & Alumni.
- This workshop is limited to 8 seats.
Entry to this event is for ticket holders only. Tickets are limited and non-refundable. There will be a 15 minute break will be at 3:45pm. Use of product & equipment is included. Retail kits, take home products and equipment are not included.
This event production is designed and delivered by Glamatron Studios © exclusively for Bella Elite Beauty & Barber Academy LTD.
- Guest Seat$185$1850$0
- Alumni + Student Seat$165$1650$0